In force since: 01.03.2021
NewMenu.ch wishes to build a strong and long-lasting relationship with its Users based on trust.
This statement aims to inform the Users about the privacy and data protection practices in complete transparency on the NewMenu.ch Website and Platform.
This policy explains the purpose of the collected information, what we do with it, how we share it and the rights that the Users have regarding the processing of this data.
We fully appreciate that the NewMenu.ch Website and Platform’s Users’ information must be handled respectfully, the importance of safeguarding their personal data and treating them in the strictest confidence in compliance with the Swiss data protection legislation of natural persons. We invite the Website and Platform Users to read this document carefully to get acquainted and understand our practices regarding the processing of their personal data.
If you should have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Who is in charge of processing the collected personal data?
The controller is the person who determines the means and purposes of the processing. Whether in the context of creating a personal and secure account or when using the Services by the User, the person responsible for processing the personal data is NewMenu.ch.
- Located at Rue de la Banque 3, 1701 Fribourg
- Website address: https://newmenu.ch
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone number: +41 58 580 0775
3. What data do we collect from you?
We collect your following data - personal or not for different reasons:
- Your identification data (name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, message, postal code
- The name and postal address of the foundation is likely to use the services offered by NewMenu.ch
- Our communications (by e-mail or other)
- The history of your orders
- The type of domain with which the User connects to the Internet
- The type of device used
- The type of network used
- Your IP address
- The date and time of your access to our website
- The geographical location data of the connection to our Services or other data related to communication
- The pages you have browsed on our site
- The type of browser, platform and/or operating system you are using
We do not process personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or union membership.
We do not process genetic data to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to an individual’s sex life or sexual orientation.
4. What is the purpose of the collected data?
We will use the collected data for the following purposes:
- To perform the contract between you and us and process your orders
- To be able to manage your requests, provide, develop and improve our services
- To respond to any queries, you have raised by email on organizational matters
- To send you marketing, advertising and promotional notifications, as well as instructions related to the use of our services
- Suggest and advise you on goods or services that may be of interest to you, in more general terms, to communicate easily with each other
- To send you our newsletters
- Finally, your data also allows us to improve and facilitate your navigation on our website
5. When do we collect your personal data?
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, in particular:
- At the time that you use our Services
- While you consult the establishing of NewMenu’s smart QR menu
6. How do we collect your data?
Most of your data is transmitted to us following your active intervention. This is in the event of providing us with your identification data to contact us. Other data, such as the date and time of your access to our site, the pages you visited, or data on your location, are collected automatically via the requested servers and "cookies" placed on our website.
7. How do we protect your data?
8. The confidentiality of your password
As a restaurant owner, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you generated when registering to access your account on the NewMenu.ch Platform. You agree to keep this password private and not to share it.
9. User rights
NewMenu.ch Services are intended for adults who can undertake obligations per the country’s legislation in which the User is based.
Our website and reservation system are not intended for minors under the age of 18. If you discover that your minor has provided us with their personal data without your consent, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NewMenu.ch Users have the following rights:
- The right to access their personal data
- The Users must request rectification of their personal data
- The right to request the modification of their personal data
- The right to request the deletion of their personal data
- The right to update and complete their personal data
- The right to restrict the processing of their personal data
- The right to object to the processing of their personal data
- The right to withdraw the consent at any time
- The right to block their personal data
- The right of transferability of the personal data
- The right to end the orders after death
- The right to exercise their rights at any time
Accordingly, we will dedicate every effort to take the necessary steps for the required action as soon as possible.
10. Who has access to your data, and to whom are they communicated?
Our employees, partners and subcontractors. They only have access to it in order to execute your reservation and / or to accomplish the objectives pursued. Each of them is subject to a strict confidentiality obligation.
Therefore, we will not transmit your personal data to third parties that have no role in the contract’s implementation.
11. How to receive our advertisements?
We only use your email address to provide you with services similar to the one (s) you have already used.
With your consent, we will subscribe to our newsletters and offers of other services that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe and revoke your consent to these communications at any time by sending a message to the following email address: email@example.com.
13. How long is your information kept?
We keep your data only for the time necessary for the purposes pursued, per the requirements of the law.
14. Case of dispute
In the event of a dispute between the User and us, we favor discuss and openness in seeking an amicable solution.